About Vishnu Sahasranama Puja
Sri Vishnu Sahasranama with full devotion and purity of heart. It is considered that by doing this you can fulfil all your desire and overcome any difficulty.It is strongly believed that chanting these miraculous names removes all obstacles, diseases, suffering and provides Moksha. It bestows name, fame, wealth, health, beauty, victory, freedom, happiness, knowledge and an all round growth. It removes all evils like jealousy and greed. Helps to get rid of various curses and misfortunes. It is considered as universal remedy to pacify and empower all planets in one’s birth chart. Problems with progeny and any problem affecting children.
Benefits of Vishnu Sahasranama Puja :
- Lord Vishnu is the supreme deity of the universe and all other Gods originate from him. The 1000 different names of Lord Vishnu have great power if chanted with a pure heart.
- Those who chant this mantra regularly are blessed by great luck and good fortune, which helps them achieve their goals in life; professional or personal.
- Reciting this mantra also helps relax one’s thoughts and reduce worries. This peace of mind gained from this mantra can help one channel their thoughts towards positivity.
- All obstacles and problems are removed from the lives of the devotees and they can aspire to be successful.
- Vishnu Sahasranama creates a protective kavach around the chanter’s body and mind. This protects them from the evil intentions of enemies.
- The Vishnu Sahasranama can help us absolve our sins; both from this life and the past ones. We are then transformed into enlightened, virtuous beings who are devoted to God and righteousness.
- The ultimate benefit of chanting the Vishnu Sahasranama is that it moves a devotee closer to the possibility of gaining salvation or Moksha in the afterlife.